I primarily specialise in medical translations, although I do take on other projects from time to time
Below is a full description of what I offer. If you think I can help you with a project, do please get in touch. I will say if I feel a project isn’t something I could tackle comfortably.
For a more comprehensive list of my past projects, click here.
- Hospital reports & discharge summaries
- Clinical trial documentation
- Medical correspondence
- Summaries of product characteristics
- Patient information leaflets
- Serious adverse event reports
In my view, a successful translation into English has three main features:
- it accurately reflects the content of the foreign-language document, both in the terms used and the logical structure encoded in the grammar (my linguistics study is useful here!)
- it is understandable by someone who doesn’t understand the foreign language
- it reads as though it were originally written in English.